Tuesday 13 October 2015

Update on life as an assistant!

Hello again to any possible readers I may have!

I realise this is only my second post, but I have been extremely busy here in France.  A couple of weeks (and several croissants) later I have officially started my post as an English language assistant in both of my lycées. 

So far, the students have been really friendly - all of my first classes consisted of meeting the students - introducing myself (in English) followed by them introducing themselves to me and answering any questions they may have.  So far, the best questions I received were "are you maried", "are you friends with the royal family" and "how often do you eat fish and chips?" (no, I wish, once every couple of weeks).
I have a feeling my most difficult class will be the class of 19 boys, all aged 18, that I have every Tuesday afternoon.  Luckily, I don't think I will ever be without the teacher!

I am currently writing this before my first lesson in school, so I shall continue this post once I am home - and recall what I have learned so far!

No comments:

Post a Comment